Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Trip to Hong Kong

I was excited to finally see my name, Nathan Koengeter, on the travel agenda for school. It took multiple phone calls to get my wife, Sandra Koengeter, on the same flight. I mean it is so hard to assume that with a group of 45 students that Nathan Koengeter and Sandra Koengeter may in fact be married. I was thrilled when both Koengeters arrived on the same flight in the same city. The first day we took the sky tram to Victoria Peak, took a ferry around Aberdeen Fishing village (above) and across the harbor to the laser light show (below).


The next day , Sandra Koengeter and I, then bought some star fruit and blueberries from an open fresh food market, took a taxi, learned three phrases in Mandarin-hello, not interested, and thank you.  We briefly walked through nightlife district. Sandra kept saying, 'Nathan wait let's get a picture." So there's over 1600 pictures of our trip. The 'very good restaurant' we ate at before flying to beijing was not good. So much for advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment